Saturday, December 6, 2008

Jumping on the bored train

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense.
NO CHEATING!

Will it be ok? You're not the one for me

How are you feeling today? As I lay me down

How do your friends see you? Hey Jude

Will you get married? How to save a life

What is your best friend’s theme song? Supermassive Black Hole

What is the story of your life? Dreamer

What was high school like? Stars

How can you get ahead in life? Malchik Gay

What is the best thing about your friends? Dirrty (LMAO)

What is tonight going to be like? Go All the Way

What is in store for the remainder of this weekend? Baby's Got Back

What song describes you? You get me

To describe your grandparents? Something There

How is your life going? Friend Like Me

What song will they play at your funeral? 2 become 1 (WTF?!?!?!)

How does the world see you? Boys & Girls

Will you have a happy life? The Space Between

What do your friends really think of you? All Along the Watchtower

Do people secretly lust after you? When I see you smile

How can I make myself happy? Don't Stop

What should you do with your life? Wanna Be A Baller

Will you ever have children? Not a love song

No comments: